Waste-Away Group, Ltd. manages waste collection, transportation, and disposal, both to a Materials Recovery Facility and landfill facilities for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Recycling Works, Inc., is the Materials Recovery Facility that sorts and ships recycling commodities to the world market for reuse.
RECYCLING TIPS :
- Fit all recyclables into the cart with the lid closed.
- Recycling should be loose and placed inside the cart.
- Set the carts out the night before or prior to 7am on your service day.
- Place carts no more than two feet off of the street or alley.
- Carts should open towards the street/alley with wheels towards the home/business.
- Place the carts where they will be free from obstructions, at least 5 feet from any other objects.
- Do not park in front of the service area.
- Minimize odor by cleaning the container with bleach.
- Rinse out recyclables before placing them in the cart.
- All cardboard should be cut or broken down & fit into recycling cart loosely.
- Place shredded paper inside a clear bag in the cart.
RECYCLABLE ITEMS :
- All colors of glass jars and bottles
- Aluminum & Metal Cans
- Clean Foil & Pie Tins
- Cardboard, Cereal Boxes, Paper Towel Rolls, Dry Food Boxes
- Telephone, Soft Cover Books
- Junk Mail
- Plastic Bottles & Containers, Numbers 1-7
- Magazines & Catalogs
- Newspaper & Newspaper Inserts
- Office Paper & File Folders
- Paper Bags
UNACCEPTABLE ITEMS :
- Light Bulbs or Pane-Glass
- Hard-Cover Books
- Bottle Caps (plastic or metal)
- Scrap Metal